Do you want to raise kind and considerate kids who value the important things in life…even in an often shallow and challenging world? Do you want to teach your child that kindness matters?
Digital Set including 30 short stories that teach kids tolerance, humility, and compassion.
- PDF file with 30 illustrated short stories
- Each story includes discussion questions to stimulate deeper reflection
- Each story also includes challenges to encourage more active learning
- Hands-on, practical ideas for bringing out the best in your child
- PDF Adult guidebook included with suggested answers for the discussion questions
We’re All Animals is a story series for young children whose attitudes about our place in the world are still forming. While entertaining us, the stories teach tolerance, humility, and compassion.
Meet Addie, Oliver, their parents, relatives, friends, neighbors, and teacher! As they go about their daily lives, they learn from and teach each other important truths about our human connections with non-human animals. Each story brings to light a human-animal intersection and is purposely short. The questions that follow the text will help stimulate discussion, and the stories can be used in an integrated curriculum as writing topics or art projects. Whatever the emphasis and however the stories are used, each one leaves the reader with an unmistakable and important message: We’re All Animals!